Body: The iPhone 4 was a talk of the town these days. Apple has that revolutionized touch screen mobile phone industry and it through the storm taken. Thousands of iPhone 4 apps (applications) to date and all three released - Apple, the app developers and app users are extremely satisfied with the response to the Apple iPhone 4.
With better features and especially Apple's iPhone mention 4 offers a feature of 720 p HD video recording capability that can record video at 30 frames per second! The
GA_googleFillSlotWithSize (HELAD_publishercode, "articleatfmiddlearticle300x250", 300, 250); iMovie for iPhone 4 is the official Apple iPhone application, with the users edit the video, recorded directly on various video sharing websites like YouTube and other social networking sites like Facebook, upload and Twitter etc. The application can be purchased directly from iTunes for $4.99. Now I'll learn the basics of using iMovie in 4 easy steps.
1. Getting started with iMovie
Open the iMovie application, and select only the video you want to edit, or you can record a new video and edit it. After the video in iMovie project window is imported, you check that out below on the screen, where you the clips in quer-and portrait mode will see.
-If you all the clips to reduce, only what you need to do is drag link pin of the video, where you the video of start and the right pin, where you can stop the video.
· If you the zoom in the video timeline then your finger pinch together in and out, just do a reverse pinch.
· Through the videos just slide the video clip to scroll quickly to the timeline.
· If you then go looking for application issues in the submenu of 'Topics' and from there from can a theme to give your movie a topic by tapping.
2. Add iPhone 4 video using iMovie transitions
-By opening the transition among menu 4 video clips, you can add transitions to the iPhone. Select the desired transition in the sub menu transition.
· After you select of the transition, you can now change the duration of the transition, by the duration.
3. Add an iPhone 4 video using iMovie photos and music
-Sie can also add photos and music to the iPhone with iMovie APP 4 video clip on the iMovie library, and select the picture or audio file that you want to add and tap the picture tab.
Drag the image or audio file on the timeline section for-Jetzt. Once in the timeline, drag and position can the image according to where you want it to be displayed. Also you can use the audio file as per the need of the clip
4. Add the iPhone 4 video with iMovie one tittle
-Give a title to the video clip just double tap on the video clip and select Title style. Now, you select which titles you want to apply.
-Now you give the title of the keyboard of the iPhone 4
-Another cool feature is that the geo-location is also inserted that will take the details of the site was recorded in the video.
The sums up the new super cool feature of video-editing with iMovie app for Apple iPhone 4. enjoy your iPhone 4.